The software package is based on a modular concept which combines exceptional openness and versatility.
Customer specific functions can be easily integrated via an open .NET programming interface in the form
of individual modules (an available plug-in called Script View supports C# language, code completion, run and debug features).
By using a number of different vendors hardware it offers the following functions:
- online monitoring of bus traffic;
- support of 11- and 29-bit identifiers (CAN 2.0A/2.0B);
- timestamp for receive objects;
- parallel monitoring of several CAN buses (using even different vendors hardware at the same time);
- integrated support of project databases (integrated tool for converting DBC databases into xml);
- online trace on hard disk with various trigger conditions;
- graphic display of message contents;
- toolbox of common controls (gauges, spinboxes, etc) for high level UI design;
- integrated IDE with C# compiler support, editing and code completion (intellisense support);
- display of the CAN controller status and bus load;
- third party plug-ins support due to the open architecture;
- plug-ins for Keyword 2000 (ISO 15765), CCP and CANOPEN protocols.